British Chamber of Commerce Kenya
To be the most influential international business chamber in Sub Saharan Africa.
To represent our members’ business interests and promote trade links between Kenya and Great Britain. The British Chamber of Commerce Kenya provide a range of services including:
- An open forum for the free exchange of ideas, contacts, advice and services;
- Information and services, in particular regarding the setting up of businesses and conducting operations in Kenya and regionally;
- A forum for networking and business events;
- Encourage or support and lobby against local legislation or governmental policies beneficial and detrimental to the business interests of members;
- Collect, collate, analyse and disseminate any information that may be of interest to members.