BE APART OF OUR PROPAK AFRICA PACKAGING REPORT
We definitely don’t need to reiterate to you how much our industry among many others has been drastically affected by this year’s COVID19 outbreak…We’ve been investing our time into understanding how best to leverage our amazing community of packaging, printing, plastics and food processing professionals and adapt to the new normal.
Introducing, the Propak Africa Report
We’re producing an industry report from across the entire Propak Africa community to understand the changes in our industry so we can all better understand and adapt. All we need is just 3 minutes of your time!… And you’ll be entered into a prize draw to win one of three $50 online vouchers of your choosing.
Follow us on Social Media by searching for @PropakEA and use the #PropakEA hashtag!
Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw is open to everyone over the age of 18 with the exception of the Promoter, partner companies, agents, exhibitors and anyone else affiliated with the organisation of Propak East Africa.
- The winner will be selected on September 1st 2020.
- To enter;
- Fill out the survey
- You will then automatically be entered into the ballot for the prize.
- The prize for the winner will be a $50 online voucher, the vendor will be selected by the winner - this is subject to approval by the Montgomery Group. Prizes are subject to change, in the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be selected 1st of September 2020 and contacted hereafter. The winner must notify the Promoters within 48 hours to claim the prize. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the winner, please email email@example.com
- By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post-event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- The Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Montgomery Events East Africa Ltd., 9 Manchester Sq, London, W1U 3PL.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.