Our 2022 Conference Agenda is not yet out. By pre- registering for the event, you will receive updates in reealtime straight to your inbox.
Each year we host daily conferences at Print East Africa with leading experts invited as guest speakers. Discussing the most pertinent topics affecting the industry, attendees will learn about market trends and opportunities to take their business to the next level.
Topics from the 2017 & 2021 conferences include:
- The changing face of printing: insights into new growth opportunities: Hasit Patel, Chief Executive Officer, Ramco Group Ltd
- The East African packaging & labelling market: today, tomorrowand beyond: Sachen Gudka, Chief Executive Officer, Skanem Interlables Nairobi
- Access to finance and business support for growing business in the printing and packaging industry: Rishi Khubchandani, Investment Executive, Grofin
- Design thinking for innovation: Micah Wanyama, Head of Design and Innovation, Coca-Cola Beverages Africa
- Operating your business effectively – tips & advice for print SMEs: Muthoni Muriuki ,National Director ,Kenya National Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Business benefits of digital printing: Nagesh Karuturi, District Manager: East and West Africa, HP Inc
- 3D Printing & It's role in a circular economy